The 8th International Conference on Trapped Charged Particles and Fundamental Physics (TCP 2022) will take place in Glashütten, Germany on September 25-30, 2022.
The International Conference on Trapped Charged Particles and Fundamental Physics conference focuses on recent important topics and highlights in the field of trapped charged particles with applications in nuclear and atomic physics as well as metrology and will address in particular the following areas:
- Fundamental Interactions and Symmetries
- QED Effects
- Quantum State Manipulation and Quantum Information
- Precision Spectroscopy and Frequency Standards
- Highly Charged Ions in Traps
- Radioactive Isotopes in Traps
- Plasmas and Collective Behavior
- Storage Ring Physics
- Trapped Antimatter
- Applications of Charged Particle Trapping
Looking forward to welcoming you in Glashütten in September 2022.
Klaus Blaum, Michael Block and Thomas Stoehlker
The TCP2022 Conference is organized by:
The TCP2022 Conference is sponsored by: